Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dance in the Deep

I "stumbled upon" (stumbleupon.com) this picture and it amazes me.
As a former ballerina and lover of mermaids, this kind of shoot would be a dream come ture for me. Perhaps one day...until then feel free to send me any other ballerina/mermaid pics that inspire you!

In other news, my best friend Caroline has agreed to make me a tutu! As we are both former dancers suffering from withdrawl, we find outselves drawn to ballet-esque apparel. Sooooo when I ACCIDENTLY ripped her huge old tulle dress (it was alread being held together by saftey pins, mind you), rather than sulking she took it as an oppourtunity and made this beauty.
It's actually hand sewn--I have no idea how she has the patience, ever since I've learned to use a machine I've never gone back. She posted it on lookbook and got over 800 hype. Needless to say, we're not the only ones who love it. I can wait till I get a "Caroline Original" haha, I promise to take pics!! :)
If you're interested in more of Carolines looks go here
If you're interested in any of my looks go here

That's all I've got for now, leave comments & I'll check out your blog too :D It's a twofer, as I say it!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment